Rangeview Classroom Additions and Remodels
Built in 1982, Rangeview High School has received several bond-funded improvements over the years, including heating and air conditioning replacements in 1996, a media center addition and classroom remodel in 2003 and an eight classroom addition in 2008. Previous additions increased the school's capacity.
Rangeview’s current bond-funded improvements include a six-classroom addition, interior remodeling, and updates to several classrooms and corridors throughout the building. These building improvements will not only further increase capacity within the school, but will provide much-needed enhancements for many school programs, including:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) - brand new classrooms and technology
- Special Education - new classrooms designed to better support learning
- Journalism and Broadcast Media - remodeled classroom and studio for cutting-edge broadcasting
- Physical Education and Athletics - renovations to weight and speed training rooms
- Visual and Performing Arts - updates to classrooms
We are grateful to the citizens of Aurora for approving our $300 million bond measure in November 2016. Bond construction at Rangeview began in December 2017 and is expected to finish in summer 2018.