In November 2008 Aurora voters approved a $215 million bond issue to fund building and technology improvements throughout the district. The bond construction program will provide approximately $201 million for building improvements and nearly $14 million for technology. Construction will be completed over a five-year period, beginning in 2009 and ending in 2015....
- View the 2015-16 Bond and Mill Levy Community Report.
- Consultants: Please read the latest notice.
- Read about the 2008 Bond savings.
- Read the latest bond news
- Read the APS Bond Project Fact Sheet.
- Learn what projects have already been awarded.
- Learn more about the bond planning process.
Other Archived 2008 Bond Pages
- Needs Report
- Bond Projects
- Master Schedule
- Project Photos